This one-day, CSA-sponsored event will take place February 26, 2019, and will provide residents with an introduction to CSA's legislative advocacy efforts in the State Capitol, including:
- An advocacy discussion with CSA's legislative advocates;
- A practice affairs discussion with CSA academic and private practice leaders;
- A roundtable discussion about leadership paths within the CSA;
- Face-to-face meetings with legislators followed by a tour at the State Capitol; and
- A networking happy hour to end the day.
Click here to apply TODAY!
If you have any questions, please contact CSA Associate Executive Director Matt Peralta at email@example.com.