Summer 2007 - Volume 56, Number 2
"Professionalism: Do We Know It When We See It?"
By Stephen Jackson, M.D.
"President's Address to the 2007 CSA House of Delegates"
By Mark A. Singleton, M.D.
From the CEO
"Medi-Cal Labor Epidural Payments Improved—Maybe"
By Barbara Baldwin, M.P.H.
Legislative & Practice Affairs
- "Tail Coverage: Whose Responsibility Is It?"
By Phillip Goldberg, Esq.
- "PacifiCare's Court Loss Makes Useful Point"
By David Willett, Esq.
- What We Do for CSA—Updated"
By William Barnaby, Jr., Esq.
ASA Legislative Conference 2007
"All Hands on Deck"
By Linda J. Mason, M.D.
2007 CSA House of Delegates
- "Address of the President-Elect Virgil M. Airola, M.D."
- "Resolution Passes Rejecting the Legitimacy of Pay for Performance Requirements to Improve Anesthetic Quality"
By Kenneth Y. Pauker, M.D.
- "Presentation of the Distinguished Service Award to Jack L. Moore, M.D."
By Stephen H. Jackson, M.D.
- "Acceptance Speech"
By Jack L. Moore, M.D.
Tales from the Battlefield
"Perspectives from a Navy Anesthesiologist in Combat"
By Patrick K. Boyle, M.D.
The Great Game
By Jason A. Campagna, M.D.
Under the Blanket
By J. Kent Garman, M.D., M.S.
District Director Reports
From April 2007 Board Meeting
Obstetric Anesthesia CME Program: Module 2
"Ephedrine is No Longer the Drug of Choice for Treating Hypotension in the Pregnant Patient"
By Edward T. Riley, M.D., and Alison Macarthur, M.D.
Arthur E. Guedel Memorial Anesthesia Center
"Virginia Apgar, M.D., Musical Instrument Woodcrafter"
By Selma Harrison Calmes, M.D.
California and National News
New CSA Members
Mark Your Calendar