The CSA offers free membership to all residents and fellows in the specialty of anesthesiology in California. In addition to CSA member benefits, CSA provides various opportunities and resources to support our in-training members. Whether you’re looking for support in transitioning to practice, finding the right job for you, engaging in legislative advocacy, or learning more about practice management; CSA has opportunities for you to learn, network, and engage.
CSA Supported Opportunities for Residents & Fellows
Each year, CSA provided a variety of opportunities to support in-training members’ participation in CSA and ASA events. Keep an eye on this page as well as your inbox for when you can apply for the following:
- CSA Committee & Task Force Membership
- ASA Annual Meeting & House of Delegates (October)
- CSA History Essay Contest (Deadline in January)
- ASA ADVANCE Conference (January)
- CSA Resident Advocacy Workshop (April)
- CSA Annual Meeting – Oral Abstracts & Posters Opportunities (April)
- CSA House of Delegates (June)
Watch Your Inbox for Our Next Opportunity!
In July, a call for applications to the ASA Resident House of Delegates will open. This opportunity includes funding to attend the ASA Annual Meeting in San Francisco, CA in October.